Look at this PIZZA!! >_<So delicious!! IT HAS CHEESE!! SO MANY CHEESE!!!
OH GOD!! YOU'VE GAVE ME SO MUCH GIFTS AND ALL!!!
OH GOD!! YOU'VE GAVE ME SO MUCH GIFTS AND ALL!!!
I think I remembered why we're eating pizza, maybe because we're celebrating my mum's birthday party :D
my sister ordered so many pizza! I've tons of more pictures to show yet, I think I don't wanna wait it uploading...
my sister ordered so many pizza! I've tons of more pictures to show yet, I think I don't wanna wait it uploading...
hmm...... while eating pizza, I also went out buying DVD's!!
I think I bought 07-ghost for my friend, yet mines got snatch by my teacher ;___; I tried taking the DVD back and what I got is nagging from my teacher!! T_____________T
okay, my latest attemp,I'll sneak through the disiplin room this night and stole the darn DVD!! `-A-)/
I think I bought 07-ghost for my friend, yet mines got snatch by my teacher ;___; I tried taking the DVD back and what I got is nagging from my teacher!! T_____________T
okay, my latest attemp,I'll sneak through the disiplin room this night and stole the darn DVD!! `-A-)/
No comments:
Post a Comment